Oh, Those Kitties!
Cats are very unique! Having them in your life and home adds some very interesting elements. Confession – I talk to my cats all the time. There are things that I say to them that I would never say to other humans. My husband and I were talking about some of the funny things we have said to our cats and I thought that some of you might find these relatable.
- “Whose poop is this?”
- “Boop me! You haven’t booped me all day!” (referring to Dexter’s nose booping habit)
- “Come back here with that sausage!”
- “Get out of the toilet!”
- “No eating my microphone, goofball.”
- “Go bite your daddy. It’s time for him to wake up.”
- “Why are you giving me those ears?”
- “I’m going to clip your nails whether you like it or not. Stop biting me.”
- “You have furry lips.”
- “Is your nose turning pink? No one is going to be able to tell you two apart if you both have pink noses.”
- “I’m gonna count the spots on your belly!”
- “Tuna, tuna, tuna!”
- “I see someone’s been hitting the nip.”
In Other News…
It’s official! Playful Kitty is one of the Top 50 Cat Blogs according to Thoroughly Reviewed. Manna, Dexter, and I are proud to have been chosen. Thank you to all of you for taking the time to stop by our website and engage with us on social media!
Title Photo Credit: Rocky Mountain Feline Rescue via Flickr
Want to Compete?
I finished the word search in 1 minute and 21 seconds. Can you do it faster? ProProfs (the service I use for the word searches) says that they will be fixing the scoring very soon. Currently, you are receiving points per word that you find rather than by how quickly you find them. That is why everyone always gets the same score.
Instructions for the Interactive Word Search
- Words from the word list on the right are hidden within the puzzle. The words may be spelled forward, backward, or on a diagonal.
- Click on the first letter of the word, drag the cursor across the word and click on the last letter of the word.
- The puzzle is finished once you have found all of the words.
Do you say funny things to your cats?