Someone has to do it!
Manna is the kind of kitty that has never been shy about letting us know what is on her mind. She has been telling us what to do since she was 3.5 weeks old! According to her, all humans are in need of kitty supervision. In our case, Manna has always felt that she was just the kitty for the job.
Lately, Manna has been working very hard to keep Dave and me in line. It is a good thing too, we have been a little out of sorts since she became an only kitty. Her love and commitment to us has helped us weather the storm in a big way. She is one tough kitty! Manna has made a number of rules very clear to us and she wanted me to share some of them with all of you.
- Kitty meals must come on time!
By “on time” she means whenever she asks for it (usually about an hour before the allotted time). I guess it isn’t a bad idea to start asking early so she has time to herd us into the kitchen to open the can.
- Manna is not a lap kitty – unless Manna feels like being a lap kitty at that moment. She will let you know.
- When an alarm clock goes off, the corresponding human must wake up. No exceptions. No alarm clocks going off over and over.
- Access to the balcony must be granted any time the sun is out. The best sun puddles are out there. So are the geese and swans.
- Humans must go to bed when Manna wants them to go to bed.
We are creatures of habit and she knows our bedtimes, so she tells us to go to bed. It is really cute. Manna “tucks us in.” She also likes to meow and us and lead us into the bedroom for petting. Of course, if we get off the bed before she does, we get a good meowing at.
Want to Compete?
I got a score of 160 on this word search (the scoring is still goofy). Can you get a higher one?
Instructions for the Interactive Word Search
- Words from the word list on the right are hidden within the puzzle. The words may be spelled forward, backward, or on a diagonal.
- Click on the first letter of the word, drag the cursor across the word and click on the last letter of the word.
- The puzzle is finished once you have found all of the words.
Does your cat set any rules for you?