My Goofy Girl!
Manna felt that this Caturday word search should be all about her. How do I know? As I was coming up with ideas for this week, she felt the need to help me by attempting to chew my pen as I was writing. She meowed, played with my hand, and nuzzled my face with hers. With that adorable face, how could I say no?
Mischief should have been Manna’s middle name. She has always been a very energetic little kitty that likes to her paws into everything. In true kitty fashion, Manna takes credit for all of her mischief quite proudly. In fact, she wants me to share a few of her favorite mischievous deeds with all of you.
- Pouncing Cinco while he sleeps.
- Suddenly running all over the apartment at full speed for no reason at all (this always catches Dave by surprise).
- Climbing me if I’m standing and she wants to see what I’m doing. Sometimes the climbing is replaced with a flying leap and landing on my back or shoulders.
- Stealing Dave’s earplugs (she knows all of his hiding places).
- Meowing loudly at inanimate objects until we come over to see what she is meowing at.
- Stealing food from Dave and me. She will steal any food – even if she doesn’t like it. Once she ran off with an entire turkey-cheese bratwurst and I had to chase her down the hall.
- Running out the front door when we open it. She doesn’t really go anywhere, she just wants us to chase her. If we don’t chase her, she comes back and gets mad at us.
- Love biting Cinco. Manna will begin grooming Cinco (he secretly loves this) and when he gets really comfortable, she will bite him. Naturally, he is not a fan of this.
Want to Compete?
I got a score of 72 on this word search. Can you get a higher one?
Instructions for the Interactive Word Search
- Words from the word list on the right are hidden within the puzzle. The words may be spelled forward, backward, or on a diagonal.
- Click on the first letter of the word, drag the cursor across the word and click on the last letter of the word.
- The puzzle is finished once you have found all of the words.
What is your cat’s favorite mischievous activity?