Welcome to 2016!
It is officially the beginning of the New Year! I hope that all of you had a safe and happy New Year’s Eve celebration. Cinco and Manna got to party at home while Dave and I were out working to help people get home from their parties safely. The cats got lots of treats when we got home too. It seems like the kitties had a great night!
Cinco, Manna and I are expecting great things for 2016! Cinco and Manna would like to share their New Year’s resolutions with everyone.
Cinco’s New Year’s Resolutions:
- “Convince Mommy to give me the bigger plate of food at meal time.” (Note that both plates are the same, but he has decided he has to check.)
- “Assert dominance over Manna. That is unless she asserts her dominance first….”
- “Now that I’ve mastered opening all of the kitchen cabinets, learn to open the closet where Mommy keeps the treats.”
Manna’s New Year’s Resolutions:
- “Fit all of the toys under the couch.”
- “Taste test all of the human food for Mommy and Daddy. Keep for myself all of the things they say they shouldn’t be eating. I’m helpful like that.”
- “Find the new place where Daddy keeps his earplugs and destroy them all!” (Manna has an obsession with the earplugs Dave wears to sleep at night.)
Want to Compete?
I got a score of 21,534 (for real this time) on this word search. Can you get a higher one?
Instructions for the Interactive Word Search
- Words from the word list on the right are hidden within the puzzle. The words may be spelled forward, backward, or on a diagonal.
- Click on the first letter of the word, drag the cursor across the word, and click on the last letter of the word.
- The puzzle is finished once you have found all of the words.