Cats are an inspiration!
There have been a lot of people who have been inspired by their love for cats throughout history. This has led to a lot of great cat quotes! Kimberley and Rolo from Confessions of a Dog Mom have invited us to share a few on the Favorite Quotes Hop. Here are 10 pawsome quotes about cats!
- “Time spent with cats is never wasted.” – Sigmund Freud
- “No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Authors like cats because they are such quiet, lovable, wise creatures, and cats like authors for the same reasons.” – Robertson Davies
- “Way down deep, we’re all motivated by the same urges. Cats have the courage to live by them.” – Jim Davis
- “I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It’s not. Mine had me trained in two days.” – Bill Dana
- “I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.” – Hippolyte Taine
- “Cats are anthropomorphized in art because they are so laid back that you automatically attribute human thoughts and feelings to them.” – Jim Davis
- “A cat has absolute emotional honesty: human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not.”― Ernest Hemingway
- “If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat.”― Mark Twain
- “The smallest feline is a masterpiece.”― Leonardo da Vinci
If you would like to join the hop, feel free to say you got the invitation from Playful Kitty!
Want to Compete?
I got a score of 21,295 on this word search. Can you get a higher one?
Instructions for the Interactive Word Search
- Words from the word list on the right are hidden within the puzzle. The words may be spelled forward, backward, or on a diagonal.
- Click on the first letter of the word, drag the cursor across the word, and click on the last letter of the word.
- The puzzle is finished once you have found all of the words.