We’re feeling hoppy!
Happy belated Passover to those who celebrated it yesterday! While we are a Christian family, we usually make an observance of the Passover as well. It’s a great time to remember the greatness of God in our lives. The kitties usually sit with Dave and I as we read the story of Israel’s Exodus from Egypt together.
Now Cinco and Manna are ready for their own unique celebration of Easter! Many of the things that are used to celebrate Easter for humans are not a great idea for cats. Keeping that in mind, we make cat-friendly substitutions!
- Rather than chocolate or candy, we use cat treats and left over pieces of ham from our Easter dinner.
- Rather than Easter lilies and other toxic flowers, we use catnip! Who doesn’t love an Easter catnip plant? MOL
- Instead of hiding eggs, we hide fresh catnip toys! Sometimes we poke holes in plastic Easter eggs and fill them with catnip. The cats love to find them! Hiding treats works well too.
There will be plenty of love and attention for our kitties! Cinco and Manna absolutely love family nap time. I hope that all of you that celebrate Easter will have a great one!
Want to Compete?
I got a score of 24,826 on this word search. Can you get a higher one?
Instructions for the Interactive Word Search
- Words from the word list on the right are hidden within the puzzle. The words may be spelled forward, backward, or on a diagonal.
- Click on the first letter of the word, drag the cursor across the word, and click on the last letter of the word.
- The puzzle is finished once you have found all of the words.