Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope that your day is full of food, family, and thankfulness (not necessarily in that order). Cinco, Manna, Dave, and I want to share a few Thanksgiving photos and 10 things that we are thankful for this year. We will be spending the day watching the Detroit Lions on tv and eating yummy food at Dave’s mom’s house. Cinco and Manna will be getting their Thanksgiving feast as soon as we return. 🙂
Attempted Thankgiving Photos
We are thankful for…
- We are thankful to have one another and for the great health we’ve had throughout this past year.
- I am VERY thankful for all of the people who come by Playful Kitty and visit me every day via social media. It is great to be part of a community that loves animals as much as this one does.
- Cinco and Manna are thankful for all of their toys and treats. They love getting to try the different products that get to test out.
- I’m thankful for all that I’ve been able to learn about kitties in the past year. Everything I learn helps me to do better by my kitties and pass the knowledge to others.
- Manna is very thankful for the balcony. She loves getting to sit out there in the sun and watch the waterfowl in the lake below. Of course, she is not very happy with the limitations that winter puts on this. 😛
- Cinco is thankful for movies. He finds that these get me to sit still long enough for a good cuddle.
- I am thankful that Dave puts up with all of my blogging. I am always on the computer or my phone.
- Dave and I are very thankful that our apartment complex pays for our heat. We can turn it up as high as we want to all winter! Yay! We’ve experienced a Michigan winter without heat or hot water before and we are so thankful not to be in that spot again.
- Cinco and Manna are thankful that they have their very own chair to beat up in anyway they want.
- Cinco and Manna are thankful in advance for the yummy turkey leftovers they will be receiving.
Our prayers and purrs go out to all of those who have been affected by the choas surrounding the Michael Brown protests.