The kitties have ideas too!
Yesterday I posted about my writing process and the goals that I have for Playful Kitty. There are lots of great plans in the works! A Youtube channel and a free e-book are just 2 of the things I’m working on . However, Cinco and Manna feel that their interests were not well represented in my goals. They have made a list of demands stating what they would like to see going forward. Let’s see what it says:
- Review cat treats! Chicken flavored only- we don’t like fish.
- I want a tiara so people know that I’m a princess. – Manna
- Actually I wouldn’t mind reviewing anything edible. That chicken you’re baking would be purrfect, Mommy. – Cinco
- Get Daddy’s garage sale mess out of our photos. This is about us!
- We want more attention when you are on the computer.
- 2 words : MORE NIP
- Scratch my ear! – Cinco
- A big banner that says that I rule. – Manna
Okay, that’s quite enough. I will see what I can do to fill the cats’ demands. Time for the Caturday word search!
Want to compete?
I got a score of 25,128 on this word search. Can you get a higher one? The faster you find all of the words, the higher your score will be.
Instructions for the Interactive Word Search
- Words from the word list on the right are hidden within the puzzle. The words may be spelled forward, backward, or on a diagonal.
- Click on the first letter of the word, drag the cursor across the word, and click on the last letter of the word.
- The puzzle is finished once you have found all of the words.
- The faster you complete the word search, the higher your score will be.
Only 2 more days to enter!
You could win a 15 lb box of Simple Solution 30 Day cat litter for yourself or your favorite rescue! This giveaway is open to residents of the USA and Canada. Click on the image below to go to the giveaway page!