How is everyone recovering from the Fireworks last night?
If your neighborhood is like mine, the 4th of July fireworks are only the beginning of the noises that scare my cats. All summer long neighbors do firework shows and Mother Nature graces us with some spectacular light shows of her own. Here are some great tips for helping your kitty through fireworks and thunderstorms:
- Keep your cat indoors so he/she won’t get lost when frightened by the loud noises.
- Allow your cat to hide is a safe, comfortable place in your home.
- Consider using veterinarian approved calming products.
For more tips and information about keeping your cat calm during fireworks and thunderstorms, check out my post 4th of July Fireworks Calming Tips for Cats.
Want to compete?
I got a score of 21,400 on this word search. Can you get a higher one? The faster you find all of the words, the higher your score will be.
Instructions for the Interactive Word Search
- Words from the word list on the right are hidden within the puzzle. The words may be spelled forward, backward, or on a diagonal.
- Click on the first letter of the word, drag the cursor across the word, and click on the last letter of the word.
- The puzzle is finished once you have found all of the words.
- The faster you complete the word search, the higher your score will be.
Have you heard what is coming up on Monday?
One lucky winner will receive a CritterZone Air Naturalizer Unit (retail value $99)! Tell all of your friends 🙂